Vendor booths can be used to promote your organization, conduct fundraisers and/or educational programs. Booth spaces are 10ft x 10ft. Security is provided by Camden Park.
For a copy of the Vendor Application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up on July 31st from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- A canopy, table(s), chair(s)
- Electrical cord with GFCI receptacle (this is a safety requirement issued by the Fire Marshall)
- Pick up trash around booth at the end of each day.
- No driving in the booth area after 12:00 p.m. daily.
- Bring own ice to keep homemade food items cool.
- Note pre-registration deadlines and costs listed above.
- No refunds and no deposits returned.
There are two types of booths:
- Fundraising Booths may sell only homemade items such as honey, candles, pies, jams/jellies, fruits and vegetables (no commercial, novelty items or food such as funnel cakes, hot dogs, corn dogs, etc may be sold). If you have questions, please contact (304) 272-6839. All decisions of the Wayne County Fair Board are final. Please list the items you would like to sell in the space provided on the vendor application. Fundraising Booths cost $50 and includes two fair passes per day.
- Informational Booths provide information to the public about their agency or organization. Informational Booths cost $25 and includes two fair passes per day.
- No refunds. No deposits returned.