Open Horse Show will be held July 27, 2019
Registration at 8:30 a.m.; show starts at 10:00 a.m.
1. 4-H Showmanship
2. Open Showmanship
3. Lead Line
4. Open Walk & Favorite Gait
5. 4-H Walk & Favorite Gait
5. Small Fry Walk & Favorite Gait
6. English Walk/ Trot
7. Trail Pleasure
8. Western Walk/Jog
9. Ladies Pleasure
10. Western Horsemanship
11. Country Pleasure
12. Western Pleasure
13. English Equitation
14. English Pleasure
15. Men’s Pleasure
16. Ride a Buck
17. Youth Walk & Favorite Gait
18. Trail Pattern
19. Open Barrels
1. Admission $5 (five years & under FREE)
2. Entry fees $5 per class.
3. Approved Equestrian Riding Helmets are required for youth exhibitors (17 yrs and under)
4. Judges decisions are final.
5. Poorly controlled animals will be excused from show grounds.
6. Must show valid negative Coggin’s at time of registration or any time requested.
7. No pads or chains on horses on show grounds.
8. NO refunds for any reason.
9. No alcohol or controlled substances permitted on show grounds.
10. Poor sportsmanship will result in dismissal from show grounds.
11. NO youth (17 and under) permitted to exhibit or handle stallions on show grounds.
NO Dogs will be permitted on the show grounds.
West Virginia & Other States Health Requirements
(Animal Health Division, WV Department of Agriculture).
Horses from West Virginia: Must be uniquely indentified and have a negative Coggin’s test (from a US official laboratory) within the last 12 months.
Horses from other states: Must be uniquely identified, accompanied by an approved CVI health certificate from the state of origin prior to show, and a negative Coggin’s test (from a US official laboratory) within the last 12 months.
The Open Horse Show will be held at Horse Show Arena – Rte 152/Shirley Burgess Park near Wayne.
For more information, contact (304) 272-6839